Subject: FreeBSD 2.1.5 CD now in stock and shipping from Walnut Creek CDROM

From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Aug 1996 02:46:17 -0500

Subject: FreeBSD 2.1.5 CD now in stock and shipping from Walnut Creek CDROM
From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 1996 00:37:50 -0700

Yes folks, the 2.1.5 CDs are now in stock and the 2.2-960801-SNAP CD
is on its way to replication.

The 2.1.5-RELEASE and 2.2-SNAPSHOT CDROMs may be ordered from:

        Walnut Creek CDROM
        4041 Pike Lane, Suite D
        Concord CA  94520
        1-800-786-9907, +1-510-674-0783, +1-510-674-0821 (fax)

Or via the internet from [email-masked] or http://www.cdrom.com.
The current catalog can be obtained via ftp as:
        ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/cdrom/catalog.

Cost per -RELEASE CD is $39.95 or $24.95 with a FreeBSD subscription.
FreeBSD 2.2-SNAP CDs are $29.95 or $14.95 with a FreeBSD-SNAP subscription
(-RELEASE and -SNAP subscriptions are entirely seperate).  With a
subscription, you will automatically receive updates as they are released.
Your credit card will be billed when each disk is shipped and you may cancel
your subscription at any time without further obligation.

When purchasing the FreeBSD 2.1.5 CD direct from Walnut Creek CDROM,
you will also receive the "Installing and Running FreeBSD" book free
of charge!

Walnut Creek CDROM also sells a full line of FreeBSD related
merchandise such as T-shirts ($14.95, available in "child", Large and
XL sizes), coffee mugs ($19.95) and posters ($4.95 for first one, $1 for
each additional poster).  [Sorry for the high coffee mug prices, but
postal breakage has been terrible! :( ]

Shipping (per order not per disc) is $5 in the US, Canada or Mexico
and $9.00 overseas.  They accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American
Express, JCB card or checks in U.S. Dollars and ship COD within the United
States.  California residents please add 8.25% sales tax.

Should you be dissatisfied for any reason, the CD comes with an
unconditional return policy.

					Jordan Hubbard
					for Walnut Creek CDROM